hOTSAUCE

outdoor cabinet

I am looking for a cabinet with a good sturdy heat resistant( preferably )top with a drawer or two and a good size cupboard, that is weather proof. I want it to store bbq stuff and would double as a work surface. I'm thinking 30in. x 4 to 5 feet. I thought off a tool box, like one of those craftman's on casters but I don't any are weatheproof.

Anyone have or know of anything that fits the bill?

All opinions/recommendations highly appreciated?

The only thing I have seen off the shelf, was at one of the local big box stores...Sams club if I recall correctly. They have stainless kitchen centers around some of their huge gas grills, and they were priced separately so you could just get the corner, or countertop section.

I live in FL, where outdoor kitchens are fairly popular. If you are even remotely handy, you could build something yourself in a weekend or two. A pressure treated frame, stucco or stone walls, and a tiled top. Im sure a google search would find several DIY pages.

Hotsauce!

Buy it and I'll build a cover for it to match your KK Kover.

No, seriously; that's exactly what folks do. They buy the SS carts from Sam's or wherever, send me the measurements, and I build a cover to match their grill cover. Often times both kooker and cart covers are ordered at the same time. I can offer a bit of a savings that way.

Feel free to send me a message at [email protected]

John