Greg_R

Best cleaning methods for KK

Where do you get this knowledge? In all my days, it has never occurred to me to read the ingredients of my wife's personal hygiene! :smt005 Is that the stuff that is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman? But back to the subject, I understand the ph scale, and it is better to use a more basic cleaner than acidic. Acidic cleaners are hard on any grout, but safe on porcelain, etc. They also have neutral cleaners on the market. Sounds a lot like masengil (sp?). :?::oops:

Lets not forget that chlorine bleach is very bad for stainless steel. Which there is a large amount of on this grill. It is one of the few readily accessible products that will corrode stainless steel. So please remember that and don't use it on your SS hinge, handle or grill grates. Even diluted it will still cause pitting of the oxide layer.

-=Jasen=-

Lets not forget that chlorine bleach is very bad for stainless steel. Which there is a large amount of on this grill. It is one of the few readily accessible products that will corrode stainless steel. So please remember that and don't use it on your SS hinge, handle or grill grates. Even diluted it will still cause pitting of the oxide layer.

-=Jasen=-

I'm embarrassed to say I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip.

-=Jasen=-

Dude, he didn't either, it's called google :shock:

-=Jasen=-

Curly is just mad as he cannot read. :? His wife read the Massengill bottle for him.

-=Jasen=-

-=Jasen=-

Curly is just mad as he cannot read. :? His wife read the Massengill bottle for him.

-=Jasen=-[/quote:wygbwx5r]

So :roll: