DennisLinkletter

KOmodo Hardwood Lump Charcoal... Cat's out of the Bag!

When he gets older' date=' he'll realize he was wrong about the BGE.[/quote']

Naaaaaaaaaahhhhh :lol::lol::wink:

Here's the order of evolution of ceramic cookers (IMO, based on size/features/permformance):

1. Clay Kamado

2. BGE

3. Mexi-K

4. Komodo Kamado

I'm sure there are those who will disagree, again my opinion, having owned all four.

After Gerard's experience with the K I don't know that it would rate higher than a webber kettle knockoff from K-mart. :lol:

I got my charcoal and the sweat. That sweat is the bomb! I think it's an aphrodisiac. The dog won't come near me. I'm going to marinate my first cook in Firemonkey with it. I think Dennis should include a can with each shipment. Here's a picture of my dog trying to hide from me.

mica34zxwn7.jpg

I got my charcoal and the sweat. That sweat is the bomb! I think it's an aphrodisiac. The dog won't come near me. I'm going to marinate my first cook in Firemonkey with it. I think Dennis should include a can with each shipment. Here's a picture of my dog trying to hide from me.

mica34zxwn7.jpg

Hmmmm, you prolly need to call Gerard...ya'll may be close on this one :shock:

Curly, I liked you, even though they accused me of being a spammer because of my discourse with you. But please, call somebody who's avatar is a photo reflection of him NEKKID in a teapot?