paul1927

Who Knows (Split off the Johnnyboy Cover Thread)

Remember that silly saying about if you have to ask, then you can't afford it? Even though the cover wouldn't be for me that's the way I feel.

Also, she is difficult to get a hold of and she doesn't really surf the internet. She sounds like she really wants one, but would probably gasp at the price. Who knows, maybe I can show her his site and then get her to email him.

I'm going to see if a laundry bag would make her happy--she purchased the Supreme Classic, with its dome shape it should be easier to fit with a plain old bag.

Remember that silly saying about if you have to ask, then you can't afford it? Even though the cover wouldn't be for me that's the way I feel.

Also, she is difficult to get a hold of and she doesn't really surf the internet. She sounds like she really wants one, but would probably gasp at the price. Who knows, maybe I can show her his site and then get her to email him.

I'm going to see if a laundry bag would make her happy--she purchased the Supreme Classic, with its dome shape it should be easier to fit with a plain old bag.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. From what I've heard of her, I'd say put her in a laundry bag and throw her in the Miami river.

Yeah, I'm with you on this one. From what I've heard of her, I'd say put her in a laundry bag and throw her in the Miami river.

She bought a Q on taste alone. In my book that equals a A+++ :)

She bought a Q on taste alone. In my book that equals a A+++ :)

Dude, you gotta marry her, sounds like she did a voodoo love spell thingee on you or something. :smt057

I had to laugh when I read that. :) You'd probably get along great with my friend's wife. (The two women can't stand to be in the same room.) But, she thinks I should be getting marriage benefits sans marriage. :roll:

Anyway, now she is talking about keeping the Q in her garage to protect it (the ultimate cover? :wink: ) and eliminate the need to try an move it to the back yard. I told her that it is very easy if she gets the plywood.

Actually, I'm just as bad. When I first got my Q, I didn't want to cook on it because I wanted to keep it in mint condition. :) Solution: Simple a showroom Q for public display and a hidden working Q. ;)

If she decides the Q does leave the garage, then I'll let her know about Johnny's Jammies. 8) Or, maybe Dennis can start building tiled temples for the Q. ;)