gotwood

How Long to Get KK??

Re: How Long to Get KK??

If you want custom-built you're best off talking to Dennis directly. As mentioned, if you find one in stock that you like delivery is very fast.

Does it matter what style/size of KK??

It depends on what you can spend. There is only one size so that's an easy one. The classic round cooker works great, but the OTB-style is the more common variety in that it provides a more even heating and also looks better (although that's a bit subjective, of course). Textured vs. tiled is more of a personal preference thing than anything that significantly impacts the cooking. You can see a table of the various options on the price list or you can see a text description here.

Hope this helps! I'm sure you'll love your cooker no matter which one you choose. :)

Re: How Long to Get KK??

1.) If I deciced I wanted to get a KK today , how long would It take to get it??

2.) What kind of payment is required to put down??

3.) Does it matter what style/size of KK??

1.) I always have cookers in stock. After I give one day's notice to the warehouse, they are delivered in 1 to 5 days depending on where you are in the States.

2.) If you are ordering a custom or out of stock Komodo, I require a 50% deposit to begin and then the balance when it's on the water and I can give you an ETA.

3.) Does what matter?

Please contact me directly @ DennisLink (at) KomodoKamado.com

does the size or style of KK ordered affect delivery
Only thing that would affect delivery time is whether it's in stock in CA' date=' or has to be shipped from Indonesia. There are lots in stock - go to the main pages (www.komodokamado.com) and click on inventory link, and pick one from there. Then, as Dennis said, it's just a few days delivery around the country.

Instant gratification! :)

Pretty much one size and shape..

does the size or style of KK ordered affect delivery

My business is now pretty much focused on the OTB shape. It only comes in the 23" size. How it's packaged with different accessories and quality of the different components determines the different models. ie. Gen II, Supreme Plus or Supreme. Although I regularly truck Komodos across the country, purchasing one from the closest warehouse will save you money.