Sanny

Eye of the beholder

:ontopic:

Just send him what you want it made of girl...you're that close to having it ;)

Alas, good Curly, the funds that could go for a KK are earmarked for a trip to Mexico (or other warm place) with the Snooky in January.

But a girl can dream. :wink:

Look' date=' if Snooky boy can't pay for your trip and expenses to Mehico, he ain't eligible to have a lady like you. Just go to Taco Bell tonight with somebody worthy and earmark that saved money for something that'll last you longer than Snooky, cause honestly girl, he still ain't cuttin the mustard :roll: .[/quote']

Snooks went back to school, remember? Money's all goin OUT, and nothin coming IN. Hard stuff for a grownup, living off savings for a couple years. We'll go somewhere warm and thaw him out for a week, then send him back to Rochester.

Soooo, I'll save my nickels to pay my share of the trip, and dream about bright colored cookers. :)

Besides, he's a nice Snooky. :)

OK' date=' you can keep him for awhile longer...sheesh, are ya paying for his school too...he's high maintenance :lol:[/quote']

Nope. Supporting himself. I'm providing moral support and encouragement, and that's almost as important. :)

Just keep it moral please...I have high expectations from you :angel12::angel11::angel5:

yknow, sanny... ive always said that id never go back to school, but as long as you're being supportive :wink:

so, is he gonna be a doctor? a doctor & a lawyer??? now, thats a couple you want in your corner, right there...

'sides, after ol boy gets outta school, he's gonna OWE ya sanny... so keep window shopping the cookers! who KNOWS what'll be out by that time; they might even come with trained monkeys!