ThreeDJ16

Mahi Mahi & Baby Asparagus

If you need a little more help get the ones with Olestra ;)

No way, man that stuff is messed up (or should say it messes you up). That stuff is banned from anyone consuming it at work (that is, unless you want to start something in which everyone will loose). I am also banned from consuming it at home too - hehe.

-=Jasen=-

with meat, there's no need to eat veggies; the animal being eaten does that for you. so all the vegetable goodness is pre-processed and locked-in. that being said, asparagus is wonderful if it accidently gets eaten along with a hunk of dead meat.

but what's the fish there for? and why isnt it battered and served with french fries and slaw?

you sure you aint a yankee deej? :wink:

with meat, there's no need to eat veggies; the animal being eaten does that for you. so all the vegetable goodness is pre-processed and locked-in. that being said, asparagus is wonderful if it accidently gets eaten along with a hunk of dead meat.

but what's the fish there for? and why isnt it battered and served with french fries and slaw?

you sure you aint a yankee deej? :wink:

Man, if you only knew what it had taken to get me to the point of eating grilled fish. I have finally learned how and love it. Don't get me wrong, still love battered and slathered, dipped in hot oil, but it is a nice alternative.

BTW, I am grilling pork chops for supper - Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! Probably using the Swamp Venom again too.

-=Jasen=-

yeh, you know i'm kiddin. the mahi mahi looks awesome. just, when it comes down to it and i need to make a choice of what to put on the grill, for the money, i always go with steak.

enjoy those porkchops! hard to beat those. i know they'll be thick cut. hopefully, you can get a couple sweet taters to go with them...

this is not a topic upon which to dwell, for me anyway. miss my sweet taters... :(

yeh, you know i'm kiddin. the mahi mahi looks awesome. just, when it comes down to it and i need to make a choice of what to put on the grill, for the money, i always go with steak.

enjoy those porkchops! hard to beat those. i know they'll be thick cut. hopefully, you can get a couple sweet taters to go with them...

this is not a topic upon which to dwell, for me anyway. miss my sweet taters... :(

Actually, I buy the fish in a vacuum sealed, frozen packaging from Publix supermarkets and they are very reasonable. Way cheaper than the ribeyes I also purchased.

I like the flash frozen vacuum sealed fish as it is impossible to get fresh fish if you do not live on the coast (I am sorry, but even flown in the next day is not fresh). Fish should have little to no odor and if whole, have clear eyes. Never seen that around here, and have been very satisfied with the quality and price of the flash frozen vacuum sealed.

Might have tators or butter beans, undecided. Though the tators will be white baking tators as I do not have sweet ones on hand. Hey, I just remembered I have a package of candied yams though - that would be great with them - Mmmmm (sorry PC, I meant I doubt they will be good).

-=Jasen=-