gadgetgeek

Okay tap the keg

good bottle shop...

Hey your neighbors with TonyO, eh? I enjoyed all your pics on flickr. Now you gotta tell me where that beer store is located!!

-=Jasen=-

It's close to you.... Just drive up I-20 to Sigmun Road... go right (on mapquest it's where Ga. 20 turns and goes parallel to I-20) and there it is...

I don't think I can give you a URL yet, but I'll give you one by email.. it is a fantastic store, though we also have Tower and Greens here in Atlanta, Rocky and Rico at Sigman road bottle shop have helped me out and have a huge selection of beer available... more imported and craft beers than most any store I've ever been in.

see sigmanbottle dot com

Re: good bottle shop...

Hey your neighbors with TonyO, eh? I enjoyed all your pics on flickr. Now you gotta tell me where that beer store is located!!

-=Jasen=-

It's close to you.... Just drive up I-20 to Sigmun Road... go right (on mapquest it's where Ga. 20 turns and goes parallel to I-20) and there it is...

I don't think I can give you a URL yet, but I'll give you one by email.. it is a fantastic store, though we also have Tower and Greens here in Atlanta, Rocky and Rico at Sigman road bottle shop have helped me out and have a huge selection of beer available... more imported and craft beers than most any store I've ever been in.

see sigmanbottle dot com

Very nice, thanks. I will check it out the next time I head that way. Still a bit of a drive, but I have driven much further for great beer! hehe Occasionally I make a trip to Chattanooga just for Stone Brewery beer. I am in hopes that one day they distribute to Ga (I email them every couple of months).

-=Jasen=-