Conodo12

Hello from Conodo! (And why is the Komodo not on TV?)

Hi All,

How are you? I've traded posts with some of you in the forum but thought I would introduce myself here. I'm a slow decision maker, but a Komodo will find a home here in Central PA soon enough! lol Tried to buy a used one from Dan, but his family vetoed his decision to sell! (Mods - feel free to remove that post anytime!)

So, Dennis, (or any Komodo owners) anyone ever try getting in touch with the Food Network to show off your Komodo? Here's just one show that might be interested:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_bq

An excerpt from the show's description: "Join him as he meets colorful characters, visits undiscovered BBQ joints and tries every grilling gadget imaginable."

Now someone here must have a set-up that they would like to see on TV and it will feature you (as a colorful character) and your Komodo! How cool is that?!?

:eek::eek::eek:

I do a few segments on a couple of local Chicago affiliates throughout the year. Hope to do a few grilling segments this spring . Pretty tough to get my Godzilla moved back and forth. And they're not keeping it either!(unless they were willing to buy one or two!)

Maybe next year I can get one in for the Chicago Fancy Food Show at McCormick Place. If I can get some local KK owners to help out we could man the booth all week long( could you imagine the sales Dennis?)