kamadodon

Gas lighter hose

Grab a low pressure LP regulator. Some already come with the connection hose attached. If that is the case, make sure you grab one with 3/8" flare at your burner attachment connection (as flare fitting or pipe thread are the two most common connections). But yeah, what they said, easy enough to bring your fitting with you and ask someone at Lowes to hook you up. As an alternate your local LP gas store is also a good place to go.

-=Jasen=-

Grab a low pressure LP regulator. Some already come with the connection hose attached. If that is the case, make sure you grab one with 3/8" flare at your burner attachment connection (as flare fitting or pipe thread are the two most common connections). But yeah, what they said, easy enough to bring your fitting with you and ask someone at Lowes to hook you up. As an alternate your local LP gas store is also a good place to go.

-=Jasen=-

Even Amazon.com has them, but I have to agree with Drunk_J, if you can just take your fitting with you to Lowes, Home Depot or like an Ace Hardware, you will be better off. I bought my hose online at Amazon, and even though it had the right fitting, the threads were cut just ever so different than the ones on the Burner that they didn't thread on all the way. However one $4.00 trip to Home Depot and 2 brass adapters later its all hooked up and burnin.