evelitalian

Hello from georgia!

Hello and welcome to the forum. Looks like your right around the corner from TonyO on the forum (he is in Snellville) and just up the road a piece from me (Augusta). Nice to have another Georgian to represent on the forum! There are a few of us here.

Best advice I can tell you is to go see one (and you have several close by): viewforum.php?f=48 Once you have seen it, there will be no question this is the cooker you want. It gives you the best of both worlds: it smokes, it grills and anything in between, plus it looks good doing it all. Ceramics are the only cookers that give you top notch results at any temps. KomodoKamado adds the looks and high quality materials to go with it.

-=Jasen=-

Given the recent news I hope you're in the Georgia better known for Coca Cola and Deliverance than the one across the pond...

Luckily there aren't many things to decide once you've decided on a KK, Dennis doesn't nickle and dime you on accessories but you may have quite a chore selecting a color for your new cooker! :)

Given the recent news I hope you're in the Georgia better known for Coca Cola and Deliverance than the one across the pond...

I can only post this because I too live in the aforementioned state: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080808091149AA3VGTk :P:P:P

It just says question is deleted when I click on the link? Must be a loss in translation.

-=Jasen=-

It just says question is deleted when I click on the link? Must be a loss in translation.

-=Jasen=-

Bah. It was a now deleted troll on Yahoo Answers. Was kinda timely at the time :? Here's the Google cached version (good until it's repaced):http://209.85.215.104/search?q=cache:UgWOgw-udKEJ:answers.yahoo.com/question/index%3Fqid%3D20080808091149AA3VGTk+I+live+in+georegia+but+i+dont+see+rusia+no+where+not+even+sound+but+they+says+theres+tanks+should+i+be+worrie&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

ps Welcome aboard evelitalian