robby

Al-righty then, here goes the first cook!

I received my otb gen 2.2 ( Harvest gold round stone ) on Thur the 12th. Four of us got it moved up a hill, around the house and up two deck. I gotta say, It's a little heavy!

Dessert and salad are made and in the fridge and now Jackson's warming up for two baked potatoes, a pan of roasted cauliflower, and two beautiful rib eyes. Tasty but not too adventurous.

Jackson is up to 400 in ten minutes so here it goes.

I guess I should post pics or something.I'll share later Robby

P.S. Dennis made a sorta tuff decision to drop some dough during tough times seem pretty easy. Thanks D. , I'm loving it so far Robby

pictures I got. Cable to connect the phone, uhm.. not as much.

Cooked three nights now, Rib-eyes, Pork Tenderloins and a whole roast chicken. Everything has turned out ridiculously good. I'll get pics up on Wed., after a trip to Buds Custom Meats to find more and different proteins.

Is it me or does this thing make everything taste great?

Everything tastes better, it's not just you! I've taken home some steaks that were not quite up to snuff for the clientele, and I impressed myself at how, as you said"ridiculously good" they were! I made the mistake of fixing them for my daughters new boyfriend, now I can't seem to get rid of him! Lizzy's not even in the country now! Nice name by the way!

Great pics Robby! I like the stone work on that KK - very original!

So I get that the first pics were of the ribeyes (may favorite by the by) that you mentioned earlier. Wasn't 100% sure about the next cut of meat but I did notice that there weren't any more pictures of the dogs.... er... you know to each his own and the KK is exotic but... er, just where are the dogs Robby?!?!? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, whew - I see where you mentioned that you cooked up some pork tenderloins - dogs must be safe!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the pics and welcome aboard again!!!