Big Poppa

Big Bob Gibson's Photos and report

OK I started the day in Charlotte and made a stop over in Decatur and made my pilgrimage to Big Bob Gibsons.....It was well worth it!

I think that I may have taken the waitress aback when she start to take our order and I basically said "Everything!" They had to add a table to our foursome.

Met Chris' father in law and he joined us for awhile and told us great stories and history...Chris then came out and joined us and we kept him too long.

BIg Bob Gibson's is a fabulous shrine to consummate BBQ. The restaurant was really neat and clean and the articles on the walls and the giant trophies from Memphis in May were really cool. THe staff and family couldn't have been warmer or friendlier.

Thank you to Chris and all at BBG!

Working on a golf adventure with Chris at the Bob Hope Classic!

th_IMG_0237.jpg

th_IMG_0238-1.jpg

th_IMG_0241-1.jpg

th_IMG_0242-1.jpg

th_IMG_0243-1.jpg

th_IMG_0244.jpg

Pilgrimage to Big Bob Gibsons

I'm really jealous, I gotta get out east and eat some of the famous places. Will you please try to figure out why these images open into thumbnails instead of full size images that I can properly drool over..

I agree with ordering basically Everything.. Sai has a habit of ordering 4 or 5 plates of food for the two of us so she can enjoy a bit of everything in her favorite restaurants.. and then just doggy bag what we can't eat. She does not understand what's odd with it if you bring home what you don't eat..

:lol::lol:

sorry dennis

Iphone pics.....

Couldnt find the camera....looked everywhere then of course bought a new one and found the old one

Made some swingin Carne Asada in Pauma Valley tonight....second rack blazing. Your Grandpa was a member here years and years ago and named the signature hole.

I still want to buy some of those 19.5's