Fetzervalve

More proof that a KK is a good buy

I've learned my lesson the hard why, I purchased a Viking C4 ceramic cooker about a year and half ago. OMG! what a night mare. Customer service is the WORST I have ever seen. I've since learned a few things about ceramic cookers. I can't wait to replace the grill with a new cooker from Dennis and to stay away from anything that has a Viking name plate!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Firemonkey,

My biggest problem is with the inner ceramic liner that attaches to the stainless lid. Due to the poorly designed shape of the ceramic top, it allows moisture to collect between the two which drips down on top of the stainless cart, making a huge mess on all low and slow cooks. Viking agreed that the last two inner ceramic liners they ordered for me were defective in shape. Waiting on a third and this all started over a year and half ago. They have one tech in customer service that travels around and covers a tri-state area. What a headache!