TraderRick

TraderRick is awaiting Delivery

I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of KK #606 which was due to land in America on Columbus Day. Dennis said to expect 6 days to get through customs so if it arrived on time I should receive it next week. I have cooked many years on a high end built-in gas grill (48†DCS, which I thought was great at the time) but was forced to change when we moved. I bought a Weber kettle while we lived in a rental house and rediscovered the pleasure of cooking with charcoal. I added a Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker and have gotten excellent results with the two BBQ’s. In my never ending quest for great BBQ I stumbled upon the Naked Whiz Kids site and read his review of the KK, I knew then it was the cooker for me! Last year my family moved into our new home and I was ready to order a KK but the wife was not convinced it was a wise purchase. It has taken more than a year of cajoling and I had to let her pick the color but the object of my desire is within reach! :D

KK-GenII-606.jpg