Winds

New KK owner in Iowa

We just got new 19.5" OTB and it looks super awesome. :D Thank you Dennis.

Here are a few questions. I did research this forum for EZ Que Roti and it looks like I need to buy 30" long shaft and rework the shaft on both side? Also wondering if there is other 8" cradle in the market that would fit 19.5" OTB without rework those?

I have the the cradles for the Lil' Isla in ready stock.. I

;) t comes with the shafts and motor bracket.

ideas

450 is hot enough for most cooking. To get it hotter use plenty of charcoal, get a lot of it started to begin, and really open up your airflow. Use lump, not briquettes. My guess is the smaller internal volume of the 19.5 should really get hot, and fast!

mguerra, you are right I did not put enough lumps so I double the amount of lumps for the 2nd bbq....boy it went up to 700F super fast :shock: and I bbq your pineapple salmon....so good. Thank you. :D

Hephaestus, I did not see any instruction manual in the shipping crate. I did already request a copy of those from Dennis. I will send post photo sometime soon.

Dennis or anyone, could you tell me what shaft length should we get for EZ 8" cradle for 19.5" OBT? I would like to order this tomorrow. Thank you.