Paswesley

Mable's First Merit Badge

Hi, Forum Family:

I have to brag on Dennis' product, and thank God that I have one! Mable earned her first merit badge today: Advanced Severe Thunderstorm Kooking. We have had severe weather all day, from 4:30 AM when the first storm rumbled through, until now. It's raining cats and dogs right now. We seldom get tornados in Maryland, but there were several tornados today. Thank God, we were spared. During a lull, I cranked Mable up to 375, and once the heat sink was full, I popped a meat loaf in. After re-stabilizing on 375 (about 5 min.), she sat dead on for the next three hours (it was a ten pound meat loaf.), including a severe thunderstorm that came up about 1.5 hours into the cook. I ran out and retrieved the Maverick remote just in time, and then consigned Mable to the elements. I did not touch the drafts. I simply turned and ran through the downpour like a chased cur and left her to her fate. She never blinked. That cold rain pelted down, then slacked a bit, slacked, pelted, slacked, etc, and through it all, Mable did not deviate a single degree from 375. Try that with a gas grill. Well done, Mabel. I can't wait to cook chili and beans while she earns her Howling Nor'easter badge come February. BTW, the meatloaf was superb. Happy Kooking! Paswesley

post pics

pretty straight forward.

When you have the screen up where you type your message, just below the text box in which you are typing is a underlined statement in light gray "Add image to post".

Click the statement, it will pop up an attachment window. This will allow you to navigate to the file directory where you have your images stored and attach the desired image or images.