mguerra

4 chicken legs twirling around on the rotisserie.

Bronze Behemoth smokin' away. Ensconced inside are 4 chicken legs twirling around on the rotisserie. A little salt, fresh cracked pepper, and fresh minced garlic tucked under the skin which is toothpicked back in place. And a healthy sprinkle of paprika and chile powder on the outside. Two chunks of pecan down on the fire. 350 degrees for two hours, and then a little piece of heaven on earth! I NEVER eat chicken skin. However, at the end of this cook, that skin has all the fat rendered out and is thinner and crispier than a potato chip, yet not burnt. And I eat some of it. The flavor is out of this world.

Roti.jpg

DocsSkin.jpg

OK, who put this in cooking pics and how did you get the photos from Flickr in to the post? All I can ever get is thumbnails. Which is weird because I thought I used to get full size photos using the "add image to post" tool. Now it's only thumbnails, no matter what size I choose.

4641167576_c9ee1276f0.jpg

Doc, use the code/link under "share this."

"Where is the HTML code and photo file link?

The HTML code to embed a photo in a web page that you used to find on the All Sizes page is now only in "Share this." To get to it just go to the main photo page, click "Share this", and then "Get the HTML." We now also include BBCode! (standard message board code)

There are a few cases where the code may not be available: 1) If the photo is restricted. 2) If that person has turned off "Share this" or access to original files.

The direct link to a photo file is no longer shown on the page. Per the Flickr Community Guidelines "pages on other websites that display content hosted on flickr.com must provide a link from each photo or video back to its page on Flickr." Linking directly to the photo file doesn't do this."