bbqPete

Harvest Gold (aka Autumn Nebula) vs. Olive Green Gold vs.

We are on the fence regarding color. Any input on either Harvest Gold Pebble (aka Autumn Nebula) vs. Olive Green & Gold Pebble vs. our wild card pick, Vibrant Blue Pebble??? Will smoke/dirt accumulate on the kk's--a worry for the vibrant blue with the lighter grout?? Need to make decision by Monday. Thanks for your input--bbqPete :smt006

Re: Harvest Gold (aka Autumn Nebula) vs. Olive Green Gold vs

bbqPete:

I have a new 23" in Vibrant Blue; have used extensively the past 3 weeks. After the initial first cook, I opened top/bottom dampers all the way up to see where the temp would climb to--hovered at 700 for about 3 hours. I was surprised with the amount of heat and smoke that was generated the tiles and grout experienced no ill effects whatsoever. There was a small (1") smoke ring left around the bottom of the top damper, but it came off very easy with some soap and water and the vibrant blue luster looks like new the day it was delivered. I think you'll be very happy with whichever color you decide on. Welcome to the KK family.

Dana