waldo

Rotisserie Motor Brackets

Greetings fellow KomodoKamadians?

Being a newbie and having my KK currently being built, I am curious as to how I am going to make my new rotisserie connect to a motor to drive it. I have a motor but dennis tells me that the traditional brackets do not work. does anyone know what does work???????

waldo

Re: Rotisserie Motor Brackets

Greetings fellow KomodoKamadians?

Being a newbie and having my KK currently being built, I am curious as to how I am going to make my new rotisserie connect to a motor to drive it. I have a motor but Dennis tells me that the traditional brackets do not work. does anyone know what does work???????

waldo

I supply everything except the motor which you can source from Joe at onegrill.com He saves a few of the correct 50lb motors for KK customers, so don't worry if they don't show them in ready stock online..

;);)

Waldo,

No problem, you will find that you are never alone when it comes to your KK. The forum is full of caring people that will be glad to give you a hand and give out advice, techniques, and tips.

It is also important to understand that when you buy a KK you get Dennis as a member of your family. He is there every step of the way. He has taken the time to call me on multiple occasions to simply talk about a technique and pass on a tip. If you have a problem he is the first person that will call you.

You really have joined a family....

Tony

When you join our family you will find that you indeed have a brother a 1/2 world away. I am amazed that Dennis can always take care of his world-wide family so well; I would like to visit him some day to shake his hand but I know that he can feel our warm regards every time we use his creations. I also believe that we do not have to ask where in the world Waldo is; we know that he is with us and Dennis. ;)