DennisLinkletter

Merry/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

Merry/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from myself, my family and all of us here at Komodo Kamado.

We all feel blessed to have so much support from our customers and forum members... For this we thank you.

2013 will be a big year for us with the release of new products and a new much more user friendly website.

;);)

Re: Merry/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year

Dennis, Happy Holiday's to you and your family. This year you have given me the best gift I could ever ask to purchase. I'm sure that sounded strange. :) I only hope others who are the fence deciding whether or not to purchase a Komodo Kamado take the plunge. I did and now have the bug to get a bigger KK. Do I need it, no. Do I want it, hell yes!. Again I want to say thank you for providing the consumer such a high end grill.

I want to wish everyone a Safe and Happy New Year. I look forward to a great 2013.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

To all at KK and on the forum,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you. I look forward to following the discussions on here again this year. I had my left knee replaced last week, so i wont be doing any cooking for a few weeks, but i will enjoy reading about the tips, techniques, ideas etc you all place on the forum. And thank you Dennis for all your help, commitment to your products. I have made and sold enough pulled pork to friends, co-worker in the last year and a half, My KK has almost paid for itself!! AND the wife likes that new 32"....

Best Wishes to you all

Carter

Re: Merry/Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year Merry Christmas to you too Dennis. Thanks for your great KKs... I don't want to put a dark cloud on your Holiday but my whole family of 25 is depending on you, and me and KK, to produce a wonderful Ribeye Roast for dinner tonight. The fire is on, meat goes on at 2:30. I am certain it is going to be wonderful. Wish I could feed you and yours too!! Here it is waiting for the fire: [ATTACH]n67370[/ATTACH] Merry Christmas to forum friends!! MadMedik

post-6942-139082403623_thumb.jpg

Merry Christmas to you all!

Down here is Australia we have finished our Christmas, slept and recovering from our hangovers!

I cooked the roast pork on the KK yesterday and it was moist, tasty and worked out perfectly.

The roast potatoes were the highlight of the cook, crispy and slight smokey flavour, sensational.

The wife is now a full convert and trusts in the power of the Komodo.