CNC Metalwork for the Supreme Classic Hinge

I would like to say that this quality metal work is extravagant to say the least, not even bordering on practical and definitely pricey...

If you can look at these images and just see metal, I have a Deluxe stainless steel version for you..

What I love is that these parts start life as a sheet of flat brushed stainless... they are then precision cut on a 1.2 million dollar CNC * laser and then meticulously bent into form and tig welded into shape by true old school craftsmen in a state of the art ISO 9001 German workshop..

If your a gearhead you'll love this..

Beautiful metal work is no longer just for hot rods and Harley Davidsons... :wink:

*CNC is an acronym for Computer Numerical Control. This means a computer converts the design into numbers which the computer uses to control the cutting and shaping of the material. Result, extreme precision.

This image shows the flat brushed 304 stainless sheet after is was cut..

LaserCutW.jpg

Then the pieces are carefully bent and tig welded..

CNCHingeW.jpg

Details of the hinge arm

CNCdetailW.jpg

CNCdetail2w.jpg

CNCDet-hngeW.jpg

This is the end result.. Will your food taste any better? No... Is it more weather resistant than a Deluxe stainless component? No.. Is it practical to have this caliber of metalwork on a cooker? No.. Then why? Because it's the best I can possibly build and I love quality state of the art construction whether it be on a race car or on my Kamado...

Most buyers just won't understand and that's expected... This is why I build the another stainless version, my Deluxe. But for those who get it.. What can I say? Hey check this out! :wink:

ClassHngeW.jpg

These are the toys that build these bad boys :wink:

CNCmachineW.jpg

BendW.jpg