Sanny

Nuthing in particular, just stuff

Looks great Sanny. Golly' date=' I hope you like your neighbors... can you had them Q without leaving your porch? That's close livin'. :shock:[/quote']Think of it as less lawn to mow. :)

Houses on my street (only 12 houses) are mostly late teens, early 20s bungalow style. Mine is 912 sq ft, plus porch.

Fortunately, I like my neighbors. :) And it's a wonderful little town (Haddonfield, NJ). I live in the house my grandparents retired to in the late 60s, after a career as pastors in western PA. Mom lives about 3 blocks away, in the house I grew up in.

Across the street neighbor is on the fire company (and DEA agent). His wife hollared over when I was cookin BBQ on my ceramic one day, to make sure I wasn't burning down my house. lol. Um... kinda smokey...

And yes, I do share Q. :) New up hill neighbors got paella and were happy. They've been here only a year. She's a newly minted lawyer, and he's a resident at Children's Hospital in Philadelphia. Down hill neighbor got smoked salmon and loved it. She is a long time neighbor in her 70s, whose husband died in 2002. :( Her house was her mom's, who was a friend of my grandma's. Both deef, so they'd have lovely conversations - on two different topics at once! Neither could hear the other, but they were happy.