trish

Sybil has arrived

Eric, since the above was your first post, you mat not be aware that "sybil" is not a standard tile color. The slate tiles were purchased locally by Trish, and then shipped over to Dennis to tile her cooker with.

Just in case Curly's post made it sound like the tile wasnt included with your purchase :D

Eric, since the above was your first post, you mat not be aware that "sybil" is not a standard tile color. The slate tiles were purchased locally by Trish, and then shipped over to Dennis to tile her cooker with.

Just in case Curly's post made it sound like the tile wasnt included with your purchase :D

Yeah, what he said, plus, she prolly paid a pretty penny for them slate tiles :lol:

Thank you...I'm not sure what the actual cost difference between a pretty and ugly penny is ;) . Custom tile is not an easy path for a KK and I recommend you contact Dennis for all the details. For the slate tile, Dennis did not have a source over there. I purchased and shipped the tile from Calif. I do not know of the origin of the tile for sure, but I think it was India. If that is the case, it crossed the ocean three times! :shock:

Thank you...I'm not sure what the actual cost difference between a pretty and ugly penny is ;) . Custom tile is not an easy path for a KK and I recommend you contact Dennis for all the details. For the slate tile' date=' Dennis did not have a source over there. I purchased and shipped the tile from Calif. I do not know of the origin of the tile for sure, but I think it was India. If that is the case, it crossed the ocean three times! :shock:[/quote']

That's a well traveled cooker...prolly picked up recipes from all over the world :D

Curly wrote:

That's a well traveled cooker...prolly picked up recipes from all over the world

Yeah....I could not get the tile company to drop ship from over in that region, even though they are an international company. In fact their international division was going to charge me considerably more (full retail) than their local factory store for the tile.

Maybe Dennis should add tile importer to his business plan ;)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.