jeremydta

KK in Perth, Australia

KK arrived today after much effort from Dennis. very much appreciated , and yes it's amazing, hopefully it's as good to cook on as it is to look at

I'm sure it's going to cream my Kamado Joe, anyone in Perth want a 6 month old KJ?

I reckon these things are such good value and Dennis is so justified to raise the price.

You can pay more for a Weber gasser, the KK is a piece of art.

Imagine if there were only 10 KK's left in the world and you didn't have one, what would you pay.

I would pay a lot!

Thanks again Dennis, I love it

Now to get it out of the garage

Re: KK in Perth, Australia

that's a good idea re keeping the KJ, though I only just got the KK past the enforcer. I may ask her though, for a laugh. maybe when we finally buy a bigger place, I can get a little sister for KK.

yes another aussie. good to see, low and slow seems to be creeping in here. though I went to a street festival here, and there was a Brazilian restaurant which had a stall. they were cooking Asado over Weber ranch kettles. looked very speccy, but meat was tuff as, and they were using heat beads. I think I can do better

no in situ pictures, but I'll try and add a topless photo