Curly

Welcome L Young

Re: Welcome L Young

Welcome to the Newest Ceramic cooking forum on the net. Join in and post some of your favorite recipes. Make fun of Drunk-J too :D

Yo Curly, I am sure the spam-bot that created that account appreciates the welcome. But as far as making fun of, I think that is falling back on you. :smt044

-=Jasen=-

PS, I give those account two days to activate and then delete. Almost all of the accounts that give a proper name and use USA or Russia as the location are spam accounts - just for future info.

Well I guess it is because you'll have not registered lately, but you must do the scrabbled inkblot looking letter things and use a valid email to register. Also, the reason the website is not showing up is I have installed a mod that only allows you to see the signature and website area after you have validated your registration as that was supposed to kill the spam bots. I think these might be real people, but they are still spammers as the rest of their registration follows the same pattern. There is also the fact that they have not validated their registration. The spammers issue is a daily battle as I fight it on the Guru forum too. I have not found a perfect spam elimination program yet, but it has been much reduced from a few weeks ago.

-=Jasen=-