mrnitpicky

Arrrgggh!! EZQue doesn't fit!!!!

Had my chickens all trussed up and secured in my EZQue basket. Had the motor hooked up and ready to go. Got the KK up to temp. Went out with the chickens and the EZQue doesn't fit in my cooker!!!!!

One or the other of the two rods that fit on the EZQue basket is around 1/8 to 3/16 too long. I pushed in on the spring end as much as I dared and I couldn't get the other end in the hole no matter how hard I tried.

I'm bummed to say the least.

grant

Re: Arrrgggh!! EZQue doesn't fit!!!!

Had my chickens all trussed up and secured in my EZQue basket. Had the motor hooked up and ready to go. Got the KK up to temp. Went out with the chickens and the EZQue doesn't fit in my cooker!!!!!

One or the other of the two rods that fit on the EZQue basket is around 1/8 to 3/16 too long. I pushed in on the spring end as much as I dared and I couldn't get the other end in the hole no matter how hard I tried.

grant

You don't have a side grinder I take it? That would be a two second fix. Any chance you can twist in the threads more into the basket? Or are they bottomed out too?

-=Jasen=-

Re: Arrrgggh!! EZQue doesn't fit!!!!

You don't have a side grinder I take it? That would be a two second fix. Any chance you can twist in the threads more into the basket? Or are they bottomed out too?

Threads are bottomed out. I don't own a grinder. (I don't own many tools at all!

grant

Man, what better excuse to run out and buy that grinder and start your collection of tools. These are the opportunities I love, it's so easy to look at the wife like you are disappointed and say, "Dang, now I gotta go spend moeny on yet another tool" :D:D

Argh..

I could tell you a story about different batches of shafts but the bottom line is that we dropped the ball and sent you out the wrong ones, for this I apologize. Yours was our last set of shafts we had, I'm happy to cover any expenses to get them cut down.

Once again, sorry for your chicken.. How did the non-Roti bird turn out?

Re: I'm bummed to say the least.

Argh..

I could tell you a story about different batches of shafts but the bottom line is that we dropped the ball and sent you out the wrong ones, for this I apologize. Yours was our last set of shafts we had, I'm happy to cover any expenses to get them cut down.

Thank you but no need, buddy came over with his dremel tool - shafts fit!

Once again, sorry for your chicken.. How did the non-Roti bird turn out?

Delicious!

Better yet.. Shafts on me..

I just received your Email that I have not billed you for the EZQ kit yet..

Don't you hate that..

Always irritates me off when companies ship stuff and don't even have the courtesy to send me a bill..

As I said, I'm sorry for the frustration and the need to go out and get them cut.

This set's on me..

No Charge..

:lol::lol:

Re: Better yet.. Shafts on me..

Don't you hate that..

I knew it would all come to a screeching halt...all that so-called great customer service would sooner or later fall through the cracks...the true Dennis is starting to show through now ain't it boys...and you are just like that other guy :cry:

Oh, wait a minute, the other guy billed immediately and forgot send product, you send product immediately and forget to bill...oops, sorry, I guess that's a little different. Carry on :oops:

Re: Better yet.. Shafts on me..

Don't you hate that..

Always irritates me off when companies ship stuff and don't even have the courtesy to send me a bill..

As I said, I'm sorry for the frustration and the need to go out and get them cut.

This set's on me..

No Charge..

:lol::lol:

Well there ya go. Porblem solved. Now you can buy the needed Tool"s".

Could turn into a fairly large job though. Especially if you are starting with no tools at all. I am thinking ... A grinder, may a 5 HP dust collector, possible a lathe , in case you need to make a handle for the chisel to finish up the fine work, then of course you need a bandsaw to cut the wood blanks down to manageable size..... This fix could get expensive.