Owlbear

Salt Lake City, UT- 32" or 23" KK I can see in person?

I hope I posted in the right place. I am considering a KK, and I can't decide between the two sizes. I have read a lot of the advice on this forum, and I keep going back and forth. I think it would help to see one in person. Is there anyone in the SLC area with one I can come take a look at? The "See a KK In person" forum doesn't have much activity for UT in recent years.  

Talk with Dennis, if you haven't already. He'll listen and make suggestions without any pressure to upsell you if the 32 isn't a good fit for you.

It's all about cooking space - how many folks are you normally trying to feed? What do you like to cook mostly? Do you entertain large crowds frequently? What's your budget  - not that we need to know that here, but just for you're own consideration - it's better (IMHO) to go with  the 23" with all the accessories that I think that I'd need, than to overstretch with the 32" and not be able to get the accessories and be limited in your cooking. YMMV

• Like 1