hOTSAUCE

forum question

Re: forum question

I couldn't find a better forum index to ask this in, so I'll do it here.

I my profile setup I have the box checked that asks " do you want to be notified of new messages". But I am not getting the notification, I have supplied my e.mail address. Can someone help?

Actually it says "Notify on new Private Message:" or "Always notify me of replies:". So if you expect it to notify you on all new forum posts, this is not a feature. It will only notify you on threads that you have posted to or in the bottom left corner while viewing a thread, you select "Watch this topic for replies". It will also notify you of private messages.

-=Jasen=-

Thanks Jasen, no I was not expecting a reply on every new post only replies to the posts I created. I will go back to my profile and review, I"ll have to verify I checked the appropriate boxes. :?

I don"t know how many thank yous you get Jasen but thanks :!: for all the time you you devote to administrating this forum.

Thanks Jasen, no I was not expecting a reply on every new post only replies to the posts I created. I will go back to my profile and review, I"ll have to verify I checked the appropriate boxes. :?

I don"t know how many thank yous you get Jasen but thanks :!: for all the time you you devote to administrating this forum.

No problems, happy to help out. Let me know if you are still having problems. Are you getting any notifications (from private messages)? If not, maybe it is a spam filter on your email?

-=Jasen=-

Sauce,

Let me tell ya how ya need to work this. Open the site click on "view unread posts" - read them ALL. Sure you'll have to read a lot of stuff about 'homophobic' avatars, :oops: bilstered bellies, :shock: pain medication, :drinkers: etc., but overall, if you don't read every post, you risk passing over a gem. :smt115

Don't chance it!! :smt041:D