David Chang

weber workshops moulin salt and pepper grinder

so i ordered the moulin salt and pepper grinders from weber workshops when i ordered my coffee grinder. it took ages and these arrived first. apparently, all their stuff is in high demand and wait time is in the months. in full ww fashion, these are probably the most premium s+p grinders i've had the pleasure of using. a simple 1/8 turn yields a lot of ground. so much that you need to really need to unlearn all the muscle memory from previous grinders that required lots and lots of rotations. one of the reasons i got these is the internals are all stainless and wont rust out if i leave it outside from a night of cooking. the salt burrs are ceramic as opposed to metal for corrosion resistance. i used the sample salt it came with but in larger grind settings, some of the salt just came out by shaking, so i would probably put in bigger rocks. they are expensive, but hopefully the last pair of s+p grinders i will need to buy for a long time..

these are made in taiwan by the way. i am completely blown away by the quality..

image.thumb.png.710315de4faa358f3fe532afb935a0e6.png

image.thumb.png.cc60cf790d3da52a17188b15ac48ce19.png

• Like 2