Saucier

Hex Clad Salt & Pepper Mills

A friend of mine had a “pepper cannon” which I had seen, but wasn’t prepared to spend that much money on. Later I saw these which are way larger, heavier, and made of milled aluminum. They are also hexagonal in shape, making them easy to operate! The top caps have pushbuttons in the top to release for filling, and the bottoms have a cap with 6 spring loaded ball bearings that snap them into place. The two together weigh just over 3.5 lbs !

You can leave the caps on and grind into the cap if you want some for a recipe, or just let it rip on a steak or eggs, or ?

Bought the pair on amazon for around 200.00 . They will be the last ones I can already tell..  I bought a set of beautiful wooden ones from someone on here years ago, from TX I think.. but alas ,,they fell apart.. Don’t see that happening here !

Also on Amazon, those pepper corns.. Hands down best I have ever had. 7.00 a cup, but worth it ! And plenty of adjustment for different grinds in the mills!

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0033.jpeg

IMG_0032.jpeg

IMG_0035.jpeg

Edited by Saucier
More pics
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1