nobodys mentioned it?? Try that search feature up ont he top of the page with "foodsaver" in the query :D:D

Nah, nobody's mentioned it here until today. It gets mentioned all the time but this is where we put those indispensable tools like grill cleaners, chili cookers, and draft control devices. :toothy10:

nobodys mentioned it?? Try that search feature up ont he top of the page with "foodsaver" in the query :D:D

Nah, nobody's mentioned it here until today. It gets mentioned all the time but this is where we put those indispensable tools like grill cleaners, chili cookers, and draft control devices. :toothy10:

Yeah, well we haven't mentioned forks here either. Some things you just sposed to know about :eek:

Nah' date=' nobody's mentioned it [b']here until today. It gets mentioned all the time but this is where we put those indispensable tools like grill cleaners, chili cookers, and draft control devices. :toothy10:

Yeah' date=' well we haven't mentioned forks here either. Some things you just sposed to know about :eek:[/quote']

Does this mean I need a whole thread on burn cream? :happy8:

(this being my 1000th post, I give you all a big hug. :hug: )

... 'course I haven't made a habit of burning myself in various places either... :D:joystick:

Yeah' date=' she got prolly bout 300 posts outta that burn den she?[/quote']

Cooking is a contact sport, and is NOT for sissies, I'll have you know! :smt065

And that other burn was from highly trained attack spaghetti sauce! Not just some amateur stuff. I was lucky to come out of that alive! :shock:

Sanny' date=' that's a captivating avatar :D [/quote']

Thank you, Curlydeer. :smt083 Just a little something I picked up on my vacation.

Yeah, well we haven't mentioned forks here either. Some things you just sposed to know about :eek:

Hahaha :smt044:smt043

-=Jasen=-