Breech

Tonights cook (Turkey Breast)

I only tried a very small piece and yes it was very good. The skin is actually crispier than it looks. We had to go out briefly and because of the timing of this and our schedule I actually made this to have in the fridge for another time. We ate on the way home and I was too full to eat much of this but had to try some. I hope there will be some left for turkey divan. Last time I cooked a good size turkey so I would have leftovers for that and there were none.

I only tried a very small piece and yes it was very good. The skin is actually crispier than it looks. We had to go out briefly and because of the timing of this and our schedule I actually made this to have in the fridge for another time. We ate on the way home and I was too full to eat much of this but had to try some. I hope there will be some left for turkey divan. Last time I cooked a good size turkey so I would have leftovers for that and there were none.

Man, I love left over turkey sandwiches - Mmmmm. I have never tried smoking just the breast before, you have inspired me to give it a try soon.

-=Jasen=-