ThreeDJ16

Relevant Product Reviews!

Yup, we are stealing in on The Naked Whiz's territory. But I thought it would be nice to have a section just dedicated to informing everyone of those cools gadgets out there. So please, see something cool, post it and/or review it for us. Personally, I hate missing out on the cool stuff. Let's just keep it relevant to cooking and post the product name in the subject.

I will try to move posts located elsewhere in the forum that fits this category as time permits (or rather as I feel like it - hehe).

-=Jasen=-

Back on topic! I'm not up to @tekobo standards yet, but add of this afternoon I have 9 containers in the freezer - overflowed one shelf and had to put two containers on another shelf. The ones in front are canned peaches and canned apricots, both in fruit juice. Also mixed up two containers of vanilla, one made with real sugar and the other with monk fruit. Had a half container of orange sherbet made with orange juice, half and half, and monk fruit as dessert this evening; no pic of that but it was very tasty!

PXL_20230414_152804906.jpg

Edited by jeffshoaf
  • Like 2