Papa

Expecting tomorrow

The "Albino Komodo" will be delivered tomorrow, thanks to Dr. Dennis and his assistants. I am open to any and all usage suggestions, well most anyhow. The Misses says seeing that I have it I should learn to use it.

The many post here made my decision on which team to join. Your comments sure helped this old boy (72) Thanks to all.

Dennis you are the greatest. You and your product are proof that the old ways are not dead. Thank you for being you.

Papa

Re: Expecting tomorrow

The "Albino Komodo" will be delivered tomorrow, thanks to Dr. Dennis and his assistants. I am open to any and all usage suggestions, well most anyhow. The Misses says seeing that I have it I should learn to use it.

The many post here made my decision on which team to join. Your comments sure helped this old boy (72) Thanks to all.

Dennis you are the greatest. You and your product are proof that the old ways are not dead. Thank you for being you.

Papa

Congrats!

Get you a nice big ole pork butt for your new KK's first feeding! It is hard to go wrong with that. Load her up with charcoal, start only a couple of pieces on fire, close the bottom door tight and set the front dial to maybe 1/16" open. Then crack the tophat just barely off the seat (somewhere around 1/8-1/4 turn open). The grill will come up fairly slowly, but that is ok. I go ahead an toss in the food while waiting. Keep a close check on it the first couple hours to make sure you have the setting correct. Remember to make small adjustments if necessary and give it p.l.e.n.t.y. of time to stabilize (or you will be chasing the Dragon).

Have fun!

-=Jasen=-

You have a neighbor' date=' twharton, who is in Gulf Breeze, that has a year or two of KK experience. You guys should get together and trade techniques![/quote']

Firemonkey, thats a good thought, first a little learning curve time.

During my Disney visiting days I spent a lot of time camping just below you. Nice town you have there.

Butt it will be. Going Butt hunting tonight.

Am not computer smart, but will try pictures after Albino Komodo is finished with first meal. How do you sex these things?

Jason,

Sorry about the left off name. Hopefully all will be better.

How do you sex these things?

Very politely, and it's usually a good idea to buy them dinner first. I find flowers and chocolate are not necessary, however.

Of course, if you don't call when you say you will, your butt is charcoal.

Just friendly advice. :)

How do you sex these things?

Very politely, and it's usually a good idea to buy them dinner first. I find flowers and chocolate are not necessary, however.

Of course, if you don't call when you say you will, your butt is charcoal.

Just friendly advice. :)

Friendly is good.