ChefJeff

"Jammies" (Covers) by Johnnyboy!

An appreciative customer

I have a blue jammy for my Other Manufacturer's Cooker. Johnnyboy made a piece of ART! It's not just a jammy, it's a masterpiece!

It came time to be a grownup and admit that I'd been mistreating my central air conditioner unit. It sits outside, near where my properly jammied cooker sits. So, I went on line and found a company that makes a/c covers out of Sunbrella fabric. I ordered the right size in about the same color.

The a/c cover arrived. It's ok. Will certainly do the trick, and no complaints about how it's made. But, it's by no means a Johnnyboy Jammy! The seams are not as well finished, the stitching not so fine. Sure, it's serviceable, but it's not a Jammy... Not even in the same league.

So, again, I give three cheers for Johnnyboy Jammies!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Primeats wrote:

Looks loke your neck of the woods could use some more sand bags! It's all over for my friends in C.R., now the cleanup begins.

Yea, looks like Mighty Mississippi crested here (called off the volunteer sandbaggers), but the crest is still moving south and wreaking havoc along the way. C.R. is bad-bad as I'm sure your friend told you. My son lived/rented there two years ago. He was next to the river so his place is definitely under.

In fact he just called me. He's owns his own semi with his own DOT authority. Evidently FEMA is there and rating lots of homes, entire areas, as uninhabitable, meaning they'll be destroyed. He's wondering if he couldn't benefit (since we live close) by finding a dump trailer and hauling debris. He's just not sure who to contact. I suggested he contact the refuge companies in the area; but maybe he needs to contact FEMA.