Jackie from Jersey

Fairfield or Sparta NJ (pallet share)

weighing in anyway

I know I said I wouldn't. But I am.

I asked Dennis about pallet sizes:

I think it's not clear to some (not to me, anyway, but I'm not ordering just now) how many are on a pallet.

I know there are 28, and 45, and 46 or more. But is a pallet a fixed amount? Could someone order 49 boxes? 52 boxes? Or just in multiples of something.

There are price breaks at 200' date=' 600, 1000 and 2500 lbs. But a palette may have any amount. I won't know how many the max total is until the warehouse makes a stack for us.[/quote']

So, don't feel limited by multiples of 28 or 45 or whatever. Order what you need (or want!). Get 37, if that's what makes you happy. :happy8:

Thanks for checking. We have 35 confirmed & are awaiting the person from Connecticut. Greenwich is maybe 1 1/2 hours from my husband's shop. I lived in Southport when I was little & that's about 20 minutes further than Greenwich. I think Sparta is 2 1/2 hours & Fairfield is 2 hrs from Philly. Don't know where you live, but if you really want some, we could meet 1/2 way.

I remember you talking about sushi. We were down there one time & ate at a highly rated Zagat sushi place. Wonder if it was the same one.