primeats

Chicago,IL (pallet share)

Western Suburbs Chicago

I would like to take half of a 46 box pallet, preferably in the Naperville Warrenville area. Logistically it would be easier than two or three trips to the North Shore. Any takers to help me fill it out? (Primeats, I hope it is okay to piggy back on your thread)

Thanks

Re: Western Suburbs Chicago

I would like to take half of a 46 box pallet, preferably in the Naperville Warrenville area. Logistically it would be easier than two or three trips to the North Shore. Any takers to help me fill it out? (Primeats, I hope it is okay to piggy back on your thread)

Thanks

Is this a continuance of the existing Chicago share or are you working on a new share all together? If this is a new and separate share, then you need to start a new thread (actually, just let me know and I will move this post). Otherwise it gets confusing trying to sort out who is who.

One of the problems I saw on the other forum with charcoal sharing is old threads being used over and over again with new people sharing. Gets very hard to follow. New threads don't cost anything....hehe...so lets keep all new shares separate in their own threads please.

-=Jasen=-

Well, so far I've got one whole pallet sold of 45 boxesif Greggd is going to buy half a load, I will call Dennis to up the order. I do drive out to Elgin now and then, my Mother-in-law lives there, maybe we could meet halfway and do an exchange?( Need any aged steaks as long as I'm there? :P )Let me know Greg