primeats

Chicago small Pallet has Arrived

Just unloaded the truck 1/2 hour ago. Fastest I've ever unloaded 1320 lbs of charcoal before. Also the smallest footprint, I randomly weighed a box and it came out to 22.61lbs. Don't you hate it when you get more than you paid for?Pics to follow later along with the KK model in the store(code name: Enterprise)

This is the cooker "Enterprise" no those are NOT dilithium crystals Mr. Scott

aV1l1Cpi.jpg

My daughter Kathleen with the "Enterprise" ready for a mission!

gx1uoMBS.jpg

aV1l8vq9.jpg

Re: White sticker placement..

With 6 sides on a box

They weren't consistent on this. Some are on other sides, and they're never in the same position.

There's an effect with the unremarkable name of "seeing" in astronomy, where one needs to look for thirty seconds to error-correct atmospheric effects, to see stars in the most detail. The brain likes this kind of work, it's very involving. The white labels being all over the place, one manages to take in your beautiful label in many stages, in a similar process.

Re: White sticker placement..

With 6 sides on a box

They weren't consistent on this. Some are on other sides, and they're never in the same position.

There's an effect with the unremarkable name of "seeing" in astronomy, where one needs to look for thirty seconds to error-correct atmospheric effects, to see stars in the most detail. The brain likes this kind of work, it's very involving. The white labels being all over the place, one manages to take in your beautiful label in many stages, in a similar process.

Thanks for pointing out this difficult to see silver lining.. As my momma says, there's always one there if you open your eyes and heart..

;);)