DachsieSlave

The Wife wants

I hate to ask (ok not really), but the wife has seen all, well, alot of the pictures, and she says "Yes they look nice, but they are new. What do they look like later, do those tiles fall off?". This probably stems from my GD. I really liked it and it had no major problems, until the battle with JD, except for the paint. The paint had faded and starting to peel, it was do a paint job. So... could some of you old timers post some pics of your old, tired, tiles falling off... oh wait wrong forum :oops: . Seriously, how about some pictures to reassure her we need to spend a little more for one of these.

Roy

Mine is one of the originals before all the upgrades, drying procedures, and new adhesive and it looks as good as when I bought it, not even a loose tile. I have to believe this thing will outlast me. I could post pictures but I wouldn't really be showing you anything except a new looking grill.