ThreeDJ16

Redneck Grillin'

Hehe, I could not resist taking this photo. This house is in downtown Augusta, Ga on Green street (in case anyone knows much about Augusta) and I pass it everyday on my way home from work. I cannot believe the City has not made him remove this grill yet, but it is funny as hell to me. I need to send it to the Jeff Foxworthy show - redneck yards - and this proves rednecks live in the city too (right Curly?). In case the pic is hard to see, it is a grill, on the second story of a house, outside the balcony on the roof, strapped to the railing - why have no idea.

-=Jasen=-

RedneckGrillin.jpg

I thought it was a water hose to begin with, but I believe it is an electrical cord for that downstairs AC. While none of it makes since, I guess I can see that since the electrical in those old houses general sux - maybe he needed another outlet for it - hehe.

-=Jasen=-

A lot of those old houses have been turned into apartments, 1 up and 1 down. Now that I look at the pic, it kinda looks like a small business downstairs (never noticed the open sign before) with an apartment upstairs. It is a shame these old houses that were one time very beautiful have been let go so bad. This particular one sits a couple hundred yards from Sacred Heart Church; which is a very ornate, historical (1864) church in our area. And the house on the other side of this one looks like it should be condemned - sad.