Firemonkey

So who's been cooking?

You make a good point Rick. If we don't keep the pics comin' then the forum (pic wise) gets a little tired. I am definitely guilty and will try to post some pics that I have waiting on my camera one day soon! Travel safely! (what is it that you do?)

OK, since I asked that question it's got me thinking. A lot of us have some interesting positions or even own our own businesses. We should set up an area on the forum where, those that want to, can mention where they work and what they do. Thoughts? It would be a great networking tool considering the current economic climate!

You make a good point Rick. If we don't keep the pics comin' then the forum (pic wise) gets a little tired. I am definitely guilty and will try to post some pics that I have waiting on my camera one day soon! Travel safely! (what is it that you do?)

I go on the road selling Kirby Vacs 8)

No, not really, but I bet I could sell a bunch of them here in SoCal if I just marketed them as "Power Bongs" :P

I work for a software company that specializes in assessment software (testing, quizzes, surveys, etc). I am the technical trainer, so I am the one who goes onsite to teach people how to use the product. When I am not on the road teaching classes, I work from home updating the training materials, conducting online training, or some other consultancy project.