T Rex

KK #607 has been adopted

Thank you Dennis, yes their eyes are amazing however in order to really appreciate the blue color, you need to photograph them in the sunlight so that the iris is at its' smallest.

They now also have tattoos in their right ear, identifying them as well as making them members of the "Van Isle Boyz"........ :twisted: I am the only other member..... ;)

I will be putting on a 10 lb. Pork Butt in a few hours and look forward to posting some pictures of the cook tomorrow.

T Rex

They are gorgeous, T-Rex!! Are they best buddies? My guy is a Ragdoll - different bone structure, as you can see in this larger picture, but the same striking coloring. I also had his brother but he died of a heart attack when he was 14 months old. Unfortunately, heart problems are an issue with the breed. White coloring in a Ragdoll is very desirable but I love the pure Siamese look.

dFevS.jpg

H8sdi.jpg

Hi Susan, sorry for your loss. Over the 32 years that I have been married to Mrs. T Rex, we have had a Russian Blue, a Havana Brown and now two Siamese brothers.

We were somewhat hesitant at getting two brothers however, we couldn't decide when we were at the Breeders which one to choose, so we took a chance and got them both.... :D:D

Both are males and we are very pleased that they get along fabulously and are best buds. Mrs. T Rex also has a couple of horses to round off the family........... :)

This is a picture of the tattoos they have in their right ear which was done in blue to match their eyes. Unfortunately this shot was taken later in the day when their pupils are larger so their beautiful blue eyes are not very visible.

20081030_0321.jpg

T Rex