otter

D@mn glad to meet you!

Hey everyone,

I finally "migrated" over here and have noticed quite a few familiar faces. I had been lurking a bit before I pulled the trigger on my 23 OTB Autumn Nebula a while ago, but still hadn't got around to posting anything. Anyhow, I have recently sold my K5, K7, and K9, leaving a K1 and a Large BGE behind for now. My Autumn Nebula OTB is best thing since pulled pork and a cold beer. I soon will be getting a 19.5(lil CJ in my case) and I am anxiously awaiting master Dennis' behemoth to replace my #9(hint hint, nudge nudge). As you can see, I support the "you never can have too much grill space" mantra. Neighbors questioned my sanity at first, but have since silenced themselves after enjoying the fruits of the grills. Great to see all the old regulars and look forward to meeting all the new ones too!

Cheers

Chris aka Otter

I'm up in Pittsburgh at my parents and these are the only ones I can find. These were taken at the blues, brews, and bbq competition down in Charlotte NC. Good time. Just missed placing in my first competition out of almost 50 entries!

I'm the one leaning on the grill

gROZ0.jpg

SQsKi.jpg