Firemonkey

A job for The Wiz

I have been wondering about the longevity of ceramic cookers in general, and what one should reasonably expect in terms of routine maintenance/repairs.

It would be nice to see a little survey, open to all ceramic owners, about their experiences. Here are a few example questions:

- How long have you owned your grill?

- On average, how many times per year do you use it?

- How often do you cook at high temperatures on it (Over 500*)?

- What service issues have you had - multiple response, check all that apply

- how often are repairs needed on your grill?

- What brand of grill do you own?

Not trying to compare any 2 companies, just trying to assess real world conditions, which would ultimately help us all manage our expectations a bit better?

Problem is, it would need to be on a visible, neutral site. Naked whiz is the only guy I know of with the visibility and street cred to pull it off. Would anybody else be interested in seeing this type of data?

I can help with making the assessment, possibly even hosting it if there is interest.

That would be a great survey thingee. Kinda like the Lump database that made you famous on 7 continents, but this one will absolutely send your fame to other solar systems :lol:

Just remember us, your boys who let you in the backdoor of the other place. Throw us a bone once in awhile. Cause we have a revealing pic of you :shock:

no worries...

I work for a software company, which happens to specialize in computerized assessments. I can handle making the assessment, reporting the data in all sorts of handy charts/graphs/correlations/etc.

You just promote it, and launch it from one of your pages. PM me and we can talk about it.