rorkin

Anyone figured how to double seal foodsaver bags new model ?

Re: Anyone figured how to double seal foodsaver bags new mod

I don't know if it's the same model (mine is about a year old from Costco and upright), but if I remember correctly you can seal once normally, then slide the bag out a bit and when you do the second seal just press the button again when the vacuum comes on. Of course, this is from memory and I've found I don't use it very frequently anymore :(

on my upright if I want / need a double seal I either push a little further in once the seal starts or seal then remove and start over and when seal starts pull back somewhat; there are about 1.5" to play with above the seal.

I have been working on that but the pull out method seems to stop the process if anything more than very slight

Maybe try another brand of vacuum sealer................

given the money invested in a new vacuum sealer I would like to make this one work...

Used the previous model for many years.. I don't find this an improvement.. A simple way to override the automatic feature would have solved tis