DennisLinkletter

Kingsford Article - Biggest KK cooks?

Kingsford will be posting an article about my self and Komodo Kamado on their new Grilling.com website..

One of the questions they asked is

"Cooking capacity is a big concern when you have a lot of guests. How does the design of the Komodo Kamado tackle that?"

Please chime in with our the biggest cooks in lbs of meat and for how many people..

I've seen four butts .. anybody cooked 5?

;);)

Re: Kingsford Article - Biggest KK cooks?

Capacity is not a problem, unless you are cooking for more than 150 people. Here are links to my two largest cooks, the first of which I undertook only three days after I received the cooker. Even with my rookie mistakes, the entire experience was great and the food received rave reviews.

1st large cook link

2nd large cook link

Re: Kingsford Article - Biggest KK cooks?

@Dennis:

I remember that cook well. I will search one other computer to see if I stashed any pics there. I have not found any yet. I remember posting some pics and you moved them to another place in the forum. I don't remember if those pics were of the cook that you are referencing. I'll try to find those also. Any idea when we will be able to get some of your coconut charcoal? Hopefully in time for the summer cooking season?