goody

In preparation for the KK

Hello All KK grillers

Me and my wife have been busy getting things ready for our new arrival. I know it still is days away before our grill makes it to our doors step. But the planning and timing is going to pay off for the holiday festivities to begin.

I have been busy working on the water. My wife has made plans and drawings for our new KK resting place in our back yard. She added onto our deck, poured a bigger slab of concrete for the existing slab adding a additional 13 feet and then had a dome shaped awning added to our existing pergola, that is all coming together.

The fluid motion of all of this coming together could not have been completely done with out the help of my wife Kathy and of course Dennis.

We purchased the 23" cobalt blue and also we went in with getting a table to go along with it. I know when I get this work of art home I will be on here quite a bit asking questions and help, also for good recipes and just basically all around good down home conversations on what everyone on here likes to do and that is to COOK.

I am really looking forward to this new experiance I have found.

Kind Regards

Captain Greg Goodwin

Re: In preparation for the KK

Dennis my wife did a wonderful job on getting everything ready for our new addition, it is going to look totally awesome pictures will be coming out as soon as the last pieces of the puzzle are in place. Thank you for the help in logistics. Oh by the way we forgot to get the rottesiori.

kind regards

Captain Greg &Kathy Goodwin