ffmedic

SF Bay Area Buy

Re: SF Bay Area Buy

I am in for 10 boxes and looking for others to share a pallet. Awaiting shipping rates....

Heylo Matt,

Welcome to the forum..

1 pallet to San Jose, CA 95112

To terminal or business with lift gate or loading dock $119

To residence requiring lift gate truck $140

Great savings on charcoal delivery if you purchase a Komodo Kamado with it!

;);):lol:

I'm pretty set, but I'd like nevertheless to have some of the new charcoal. I can make up the breakage (e.g. the last 6-8 boxes) to make up a pallet, or I can yield if someone else turns up, if which case I'll make the same offer to the next SF Bay share.

I'm up in Concord, so Pleasanton is not so far away, but San Jose is further than I'd like to drive.

Were I actually out, I'd want a 28 box pallet for myself. I trust that Dennis will keep making the stuff, so I'm happy to float like this...

CoCo Char arriving every 4-5 weeks.

I believe a pallet has 28 boxes. Want to split a pallet?

There are palettes shipped with 28 boxes but they've stacked 56 on a palette too..

Any number is fine, no problem with a 35 or 20 box palette.. Eventually I'll need to charge for the palette itself on the less than 28 box loads.

I trust that Dennis will keep making the stuff' date=' so I'm happy to float like this...[/quote']

I ship literally tons of CoCo with every container..

So there there is CoCo arriving every 4-5 weeks.

;);)

So, it appears that between 10 for me, 10 for Here4fun, and 8 for Syzygies...that would be a pallet of 28. I guess we can add a few more boxes if others chime in.

Dennis: How is payment coordinated on these group buys. Will you accept partial payments from each party, or must one pony up the full amount?

Thanks!!

Matt

So, it appears that between 10 for me, 10 for Here4fun, and 8 for Syzygies...that would be a pallet of 28. I guess we can add a few more boxes if others chime in.

Dennis: How is payment coordinated on these group buys. Will you accept partial payments from each party, or must one pony up the full amount?

Thanks!!

Matt

Easy peasy lemon squeezy..

Get me a zip code, box total and I'll fire off the invoices..

Thank you for your business..

;);)

Here I am, late to the party as usual. I did just purchase 3 boxes, but found I grossly underestimated my needs. If there is a possibility of adding 5 boxes to the order, that would be just swell, but I do not want to complicate things. If the order is already a go, I will wait for the next shipment. I am in Fremont, which makes going to Pleasanton a slam dunk.

Rob

Well, it looks like we have a full pallet of 40 now, Dennis.

It also looks like Pleasanton is a good location for all if "Here4fun" could receive the shipment? (...Here4fun, please chime in if this is OK with you and a zip for shipping. Then we all could coordinate pickups.)

Here are the totals for each:

Me - 15 boxes (had a few friends jump in)

Here4fun - 12

Syzygies - 8

Smokincyclist - 5

Thanks all....

Matt

Laurie was thrilled to hear we're joining this order, even though we've got lots of earlier stock on hand. I'd been saving extruded coconuts for low & slow, though I do less of that, more of everything else. She tasted a bit more off flavors from the oak lump in Saturday's burgers, even after I let the fire really burn down before cooking. So I proposed that we could start using extruded coconut for burger nights. We never go out to restaurants as we'd rather cook at home (the KK is easily paid off from this perspective), so why not?

She says she likes that I spoil her. I like that I get so much support from Dennis spoiling her!

Charcoal is like wine.

So I went to pay Dennis using paypal, and I had a balance that nearly covered it. Nice surprise! I have a very healthy kaffir lime tree, and I had shipped 26 boxes of kaffir leaves and limes to fellow cooks who had studied with my Thai cooking teacher (Thai Food and Travel). Most people had paid the postage to my paypal account.

Dennis,

Can you let us know if we are all paid up, and when to expect a shipping date ?

Thanks!

Matt

Yes your order is good to go.. I fired off the pickup request on Friday.. But I did not receive the POD/signed BOL for tracking so I can't confirm until Monday if they have it. Never know on Fridays..

;);)