Fire is Good

Off the fence and cooking with fire

Well, I've been dancing around and reading everything I could get my hands on to find out if the Komodo Kamado was the real deal. After my last experience with kamado grills (POSK#7) I wanted to make sure I wasn't throwing my hard earned money away :smt021 . I've read all the accolades of Dennis and the infamous KK and knew that from what everyone is saying that it must be too good to be true. Well, I've exposed the truth- if you want the best grill you can get your hands on, call Dennis. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sure from talking to Dennis that "I" am his only customer, or at least that's how he made me feel, never rushing me and answering all my questions. After 3 years of drooling over KK's I finally took the plunge and adopted Terra Blue KK-AY5103, Oh yeh! She arrived Feb 22 in perfect shape- I took the day off to greet her and we spent the after noon together. We shared her first solid food, a perfectly cooked chicken- it was delicious. I know from this forum that you have to include pictures, but I was so excited I didn't get the chance, so now I've included a couple of photos from the following days.

Dennis, I received my KK and I couldn't be happier! WOW! I know you do everything you can, taking photos of the KKs, but I'm sorry- they don't do it justice- it is so beautiful. I am overwhelmed. The grill came in, in perfect shape. Kudos to you and your crew for a great job from fabrication through the finished product to making it to my door step. Our family enjoyed a chicken dinner about four hour after the truck driver left; I didn't tell him what I was cooking or he may not have left.

I was wrong- you and the KK are everything they said and more!

Nice to be with my kind of people, Mike

P.S. I sound like one of those customers I thought was a plant to keep the ruse going. 8)

Re: Off the fence and cooking with fire

Thank you for the kudos..

I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

I actually don't get that many Happy Camper posts anymore, I think people think that I already have so many already.

But of course new ones are always nice for new shoppers/wanna be KK owners to read...

;);)